Even, turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range Innovection™ convection oven technology utilizes dual convection motors and louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. The strategic placement of the dual Innovection™ convection motors blended with the innovative louvered side panel design ensures consistent heat distribution; even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast.
- Innovection™ Convection System - utilizing dual convection motors which provide superior baking performance
- Convection Bake, Dehydrate and Defrost
- Standard Bake and Broil
- (1) 30" oven and (1) 18" oven; both ovens comprise the industry's largest oven cavity at 4.8 cu. ft. and 2.5 cu. ft. respectively
- 30,000 BTU hidden bake oven burners
- 15,500 BTU Inconel® banquet broiler burner produces 1,500°F broiling temperatures
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction and insulation
- Commercial grade high temperature porcelain oven interior
- Two oven lights
- 3 oven racks with 6 rack positions
- Choice of (3) or (2) 17,000 BTU sealed burners, (2) 13,000 BTU sealed burners and (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burner, all burners simmer at 140°F, and with infinite setting controls
- ARR-486GDI (3) 17,000 BTU, (2) 13,000 BTU and (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 12" 20,000 BTU griddle
- ARR-486GRI (3) 17,000 BTU, (2) 13,000 BTU and (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 12" 15,000 BTU grill
- ARR-484GRGDI (2) 17,000 BTU sealed burners (1) 13,000 BTU, (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 12" 15,000 BTU grill, (1) 12" 20,000 BTU griddle
- ARR-4842GRI (2) 17,000 BTU, (1) 13,000 BTU, (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners with (1) 24" 30,000 BTU grill
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.