Model Dimensions (W x D X H)
- 60.3" (1533mm) W x 30" (762mm) D x 35.5" (911mm) H
- 327 lbs (148 kg) and shipping weight 362 lbs (166 kg)
- Constructed of stainless steel exterior and painted aluminum interior
- Urethane insulated walls and doors
- Self-closing, field reversible doors with recessed door handles
- Adjustable, heavy duty epoxy coated shelves, one per section/door hold full size sheet pans
- Four 3" diameter swivel casters with front brakes
- Solid state digital controls
- LED temperature display
- Integrated condensate evaporator therefore no drain connection required
- Automatic defrost system
- Holding temperature -4 °F to 10°F (-20 C to -12 C)
- Available in 115V/60Hz and 230V/50-60Hz
- Storage capacity of 15.5 Cubic Ft. (439 L)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.