Model Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 29" (735mm) W x 30.3" (770mm) D x 38.3" (976mm) H
- Stainless steel exterior with aluminum interior
- Environmentally friendly, CFC-free urethane foam insulated walls and doors
- Adjustable heavy duty epoxy coated shelves (one per section/door)
- Rear-accessed utility compartment
- Forced air refrigeration
- Solid-state controls with digital temperature display
- Integrated condensate pan eliminates the need for floor drain connection
- Easy to grip, self-closing doors with integrated stainless steel door handles
- Four (4) casters, two (2) with locking brakes
- Holding temperature 0°F to 10°F (-18 C to -23 C)
- Storage capacity of 6.7 Cubic Ft. (184 L)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.