The U-Line U-3018RGLINT-00A 18-inch Modular 3000 Series Integrated Frame Glass Door Refrigerator with Right-Hand Hinge features 3.6-cu. ft. of overall capacity and holds up to 79 12-oz. bottles or 123 12-oz. cans. The U-Select Control with digital OLED display is ergonomically located on top of door to easily adjust temperatures ranging from 34-70 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This refrigerator with 3.60-cu. ft. Capacity is ideal for all your storage needs
- With 290 kWh annual energy consumption, this refrigerator helps you save money on your utility bills and helps keep the environment green
- Holds up to 79 12-oz. bottles or 123 12-oz. cans
- Temperature range: 34-70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- U-Select Control offers five distinct modes: Beverage at 34-65 degrees Fahrenheit, Deli at 34-40 degrees Fahrenheit, Market at 34-40 degrees Fahrenheit, Pantry at 34-70 degrees Fahrenheit, Root Cellar at 45-55 degrees Fahrenheit
- U-Select Control with digital OLED display is ergonomically located on top of door
- Maintains temperature to within 1 degree Fahrenheit of the set point to maximize preservation
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24-hours
- Four adjustable tempered-glass shelves with 11 height positions
- Full-extension, slide-out crisper drawer is removable for easy cleaning
- LowE-coated, argon gas-filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs; rear legs are adjustable from the front for ease of installation
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-7/16" / 590 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||33-11/16" / 856 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||17-3/4" / 450 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Product Weight: Max
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
Energy Star Rated:
3.6 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
3.6 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Receive up to a $1000 rebate with purchase of up to 4 qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.